Sunday, June 13, 2010

oh my.

You know what I have missed? INTERNET CHECKERS. Man, I love internet checkers. Nothing like playing a game with people from all over the world. And yes, I'm being serious. I LOVE IT.

In other news...I'm exhausted. This routine of getting up super early every day to go to the gym or even earlier for work is getting old. FAST.

I've had two migranes recently; I told my mom, seeing as how she's a nurse and all, and she had no sympathy whatsoever...she said it was because I crack my neck. Well guess what mom? I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE. So yeah, my head hurts and I'm tired.

Also, work was interesting today...a kid threw up in the dishwashing room and I had to semi-clean it up. He was sent home, of course. Sigh...I love these kids, I do...it's just hard with them sometimes. But it's ok.

So I'm attempting to consolidate my loans...but the page is down on the particular website. GREAT. It's my first step into moving out - first figure out how much my loans are going to be, then see how much $$ I need for an apartment, get a 2nd job, then move out. Sigh. It's going to be a long summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment